Tori “Eternity Philops” James
BA | MCP | CLC | RYT-200 | CKMT
The bearer of many titles and talents, I like to think of myself as an unstoppable woman of great energy and versatility. I have used that versatile energy to become the creative solopreneur of numerous soul-driven enterprises that provide a variety of personal services to others.
Inspired by my love of capturing natural beauty and once-in-a-lifetime moments, I began my first business, Soul Art Photography, in 2008. That same year I independently published my first book of poetry and short stories under the pen name Eternity Philops, and I continue both my photography and writing endeavors to this day. I also use my writing talents to provide manuscript editing and publisher consulting to indie authors through Soul Ink Literary Services.
Along my life journey I became drawn Self care wellness needs and the path of Yoga. This seed has flourished into Soul Liberation Yoga, an initiative to help spread Yoga and inner wellness methods throughout the Black community and to queer people of color. In between all of these pursuits I provide one-on-one coaching, create and lead workshops, and form safe space communities for authentic connection to others.
My life purpose lies in serving community through creative expression, inner wellness, and spiritual balance. I do my best to bring my strength and dedication to the forefront of every project, challenge, and goal I take on. I look forward to bringing that strength and dedication to serving you!
Academic & Wellness Education:
- Bachelor’s of Arts: Psychology and Sociology, UNC-Greensboro
- Graduate Certificate: Women and Gender Studies, UNC-Charlotte
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Corporation
- Certified Spiritual Life Coach, World Coach Institute
- Professional Copy Editing Certificate, UC San Diego
- Second Degree Reiki Certification: Asha Sims, Ashakti Wellness
- RYT-200 Yoga Certification: Hatha Yoga, Kiesha Battles, I AM YOGA
- RYT-200 Yoga Certification: Kemetic Yoga, Yirser Ra Hotep, YogaSkills School of Kemetic Yoga